Digital business is driving a fundamental shift to cloud-native applications, creating a new set of operational and performance challenges ill-suited to the currently available solutions. At OpsCruise, we imagine a world of autonomous operations and are innovating a fundamentally different approach to performance management. OpsCruise’s vision is to automate the performance assurance of cloud applications using a model-driven closed-loop platform. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and innovation to solve hard problems the right way.
The OpsCruise team represents a global and talented team that includes domain experts in IT Operations, Networking, Storage, hyperscale systems and AI/ML that have built market-leading solutions at companies such as Cisco, Google, Hitachi, HP, Infoblox, Oracle and VMWare among others.
We are looking for a senior AI Lead architect/developer who can design and implement complex AI systems that support our predictive and prescriptive automation platform.
- Research and test approaches for analyzing large-scale distributed computing applications for solving complex analytical problems in observability.
- Develop production-ready implementations of proposed solutions using a variety of AI and ML models and algorithms, including testing on live customer data to improve accuracy, efficacy, and robustness.
- Work closely with other functional teams to integrate the implemented systems into our SaaS platform.
- Suggest innovative and creative concepts and ideas that would improve the overall efficacy of the platform.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in practical implementation and deployment of large customer-facing AI and ML systems.
- Deployed implementations of complex large-scale systems such as decision support, gaming or contextual search.
- MS or M Tech (preferred) or higher post-graduate degree in CS or Engineering with strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Deep working and experiential knowledge of Dynamic Programming, Decision Systems, Optimization, Classification, Time Series Analysis, as well as ML techniques such as Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning, etc.
- Experience in working with distributed and spatiotemporal systems highly desired.
- Programming skills in Java and Python.
- Experience in developing and deploying on cloud (AWS or Google or Azure) is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Most importantly, you should be someone who is passionate about building new and innovative products that solve challenging real-world problems.