Digital business is driving a fundamental shift to cloud-native applications, creating a new set of operational and performance challenges ill-suited to the currently available solutions. At OpsCruise, we imagine a world of autonomous operations and are innovating a fundamentally different approach to performance management. OpsCruise’s vision is to automate the performance assurance of cloud applications using a model-driven closed-loop platform. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are looking for a Lead Linux Systems/Network Developer with strong data plane experience
- Design and develop core features of the L4/L7 monitoring components of OpsCruise.
- Design and develop creative solutions to monitor and detect problems in application traffic.
- Design and develop policy frameworks to support L7 monitoring level policies.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- Must have 6+ years of experience in C/C++ programming language.
- Knowledge of Go programming language and Python programming language is a big plus.
- Strong background in L4-L7 Internet Protocols TCP, HTTP, HTTP2, GRPC and HTTPS/SSL/TLS.
- Background in Internet security related products such as Web Application Firewalls, API Security Gateways, Reverse Proxies and Forward Proxies
- Proven knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, etc.)
- Experience with eBPF is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, distributed systems) with continuous delivery
- Familiar with containerization solutions like Docker/Kubernetes etc.
- Familiar with serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda.
- Exposure to machine learning technologies and distributed systems is a plus
- B.E/B.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
Most importantly, you should be someone who is creative and passionate about building new and innovative products that solve tough real-world problems.