Enterprise Account Executive/Sales Director
Anywhere North America
Chief Customer Officer
Digital business is driving a fundamental shift to cloud-native applications, creating a new set of operational and performance challenges ill-suited to the currently available solutions. At OpsCruise, we imagine a world of autonomous operations and are innovating a fundamentally different approach to performance management. OpsCruise’s vision is to automate the performance assurance of cloud applications using an AI and model-driven closed-loop platform. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The OpsCruise team represents a global and talented team that includes domain experts in IT Operations, Networking, Storage, Hyperscale Systems and AI/ML that have built market-leading solutions at companies such as Cisco, Google, HP, Infoblox, Moogsoft, Oracle and VMWare among others.
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the OpsCruise offering. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the OpsCruise sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
We are searching for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive who has a passion for technology and can deliver on aggressive revenue targets. As we continue to break into bigger deals, and formalize our support for the larger enterprise segment, this new sales executive will blaze the path for the organization's growth. This is a ground floor opportunity to take over a broad territory and expand into many new accounts.
- Prospect into large sized companies while managing an efficient sales process
- Maintain, build and manage specific relationship maps for your territory including existing relationships and aspirational contacts
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- Have a thorough understanding of customer's business
- Identify robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solution
- Have intuitive sense of required steps to close business and gain customer validation
- Proven enterprise software sales experience - qualifying opportunities and driving the sales cycle/process from start to finish. 5+ years of outstanding experience as an enterprise rep calling on Global 2000 organizations. Likely started as an inside rep - 8+ years over sales experience.
- Domain experience with an Application Performance Monitoring or Infrastructure Monitoring company for 2+ years (see list below) is desirable to reduce the learning curve. Understands the market, buyer and competition (25+ vendors in category).
- Early-stage builder mindset/motivation - ideally seed stage/pre Series A. Looking for a team-playing athlete that has the right winning attitude who is resourceful, willing to learn fast, and can wear multiple hats with some level independence.
- Demonstrated staying power in companies for 3-4 years.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to translate technical capabilities into business value to help solve critical problems. Potentially had an early career as a sales engineer and/or CS/MIS degree and converted into an enterprise sales professional.
- Experience with SaaS delivery, pricing and contractual models
- Experience enabling and working through channel partners
- Basic understanding of the cloud native and DevOps ecosystem of open source technologies and standards.
- Familiarity w/ challenger sale or MEDDIC approach